Mixed Up



This was my "last day of work" outfit, which tells you just how old this picture is. I feel it's going to be a long time before I'm truly back in the swing of blogging and can post at my former pace. For now I'm just happy to be posting a couple times a week.

The last week at the old job brought glorious weather, which lasted all through my brief time off and the first weeks at the new job. The seasons are all mixed up here; after a cold, foggy summer we get most of our hot sunny days just before winter starts to set in. So just when I started to think I wouldn't be able to wear my sandals again until next year, the temperature spiked to the 80's and 90's and has mostly stayed that way except for a few days of some crazy rain. This is a great time of year to be a plant.

Dress: Desigual
Cardigan: Solemio
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bracelet: a gift from my sis